Flash back ten years ago, and the relationship experts were all talking about how impressed your girlfriend would be if you buy her lingerie for Valentines Day. Well after a decade of making that mistake, we’re going to let you in on a little secret. Women don’t appreciate lingerie as much as you think, and these are our five strongest arguments against it.
- You Don’t Know Her Size– If we asked you right now to spill the beans on the compete dimensions of your girl, would you be able to? If you haven’t been rummaging around her closet trying on her underwear and heels, we’ll just assume the answer is no. If you buy a sexy outfit, and your significant other looks anything but sexy wearing it, you might as well take out a subscription to Playboy, as that will be as close to any action as you’ll be getting for awhile.
- You’re Stating the Obvious– Whether you realize it or not, your girlfriend knows that you like having sex with her. When you give her lingerie as a gift, you are stating the obvious, which is not only unoriginal, but kind of lame and unromantic.
- She’s Subconscious Enough– Most women have hang-ups about showing off their body to their guy, and you better believe that nipple spinners, and a crotchless bikini won’t help much in changing that.
- She Doesn’t like it– Women love shiny, expensive, and pretty things. Now pay close attention to these words, as most lingerie ensembles are either one or the other, but rarely all three. The chance of you picking something out she is going to really like are slim, so do yourself a favor, and pay attention to the next tip.
- You’ll Get More Mileage Out of Jewelry– Assuming you’re hoping lingerie will buy you more action, allow us to save you from the disappointment, and inform you that jewelry is as close to a natural aphrodisiac as you will ever come.