Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content (such as images) infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We do our best to source images from reliable sources, which sometimes includes social media.
If you are the copyright owner of an image you don’t want to appear on this website, feel free to contact us about having it removed.
Terms & Disclaimers
While Urbasm.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the content.
The Urbasm Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Urbasm. Urbasm has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Urbasm will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve Urbasm from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Content, information, materials, graphics, audio and video (“Content”) that may be accessed through the website, including any intellectual property rights associated therewith, is the property of its respective owner.
Contributors shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the website any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, while Urbasm does not and cannot review every Submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, Urbasm reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
Urbasm does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the website by any user, contributor, information provider or any other person or entity.
We may change, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to each use of the Site and by continuing to use this Site, you agree to any changes.