Most men have come across the excuse, Not tonight; I’ve got a headache, at least once in their life. And if it’s not the old headache ploy, it’s menstrual cramps, a cold, or she’s just too damn tired/stressed. Well, we did some research, and have come up with seven reasons why these excuses are no longer valid. Let the daily sex regimen begin!!!
- Stress Reliever– Sex is one of the most effective means to relieve stress, which includes those pesky stress headaches!
- Heart Health– According to a study at Queens University in Belfast, men who have sex at least three times a week, cut their risk of heart attack or stroke by 50 percent. In other words, if you die tomorrow; it won’t all be her fault!
- A Better Nights Rest- Sex releases endorphin’s in the brain, which enable the body to engage in a deeper sleep. A long night’s sleep has long been connected to better health, so sex is basically like a two-for-one sale at Victoria Secret.
- Cure for the Common Cold– Sex is the world’s most natural immunity booster. Wilkes University in Pennsylvania claims that having sex a minimum of once or twice a week can boost the immune system by 30 percent. You may even be able to double that potential with daily sex. (We have no proof of that last part, but it’s worth a try)
- Diet Plan– One 30-minute sex session (okay, we’re allowing for 27 minutes of foreplay) will burn a minimum of 200 calories. (Jenny Craig, you ain’t got anything on that)
- Skip the Aspirin– Research suggests that sex releases enough oxytocin into the body, that it can easily reduce the nuisance of most headaches and menstrual cramps. (yes, we said menstrual cramps)
- Sex Slows the Aging Process– According to scientists; sex may slow the aging process. So, in a sense, you’re saving her from buying wrinkle cream.