Some women are a bit edgy; others are lonely. Some women don’t trust anyone, while a couple shouldn’t be trusted with handling a dull pair of scissors. These are the seven signs you’re dating a psychopath.
- No Empathy– Women are natural nurturers, and while not every woman is a gold example of this, she should at least care if you are sad… especially when her actions are the cause of it.
- Pathological Liar– Women who are on the edge of insanity are careful not to clue you into her position, which means she will lie about everything from stepping out on you, to what she ate for breakfast.
- No Guilt– Psychotic women believe that they are entitled to the wrongs they do. She may assume that because you forgot to put the toilet seat down last night, she can now sleep with everyone in your office, including the women and your geriatric boss.
- Narcissist– The world of the psychopath is very small. This is because she truly believes that there are only three people who matter… she, herself, and her cable guy!
- Impulsive– She will react without thinking almost 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent represents her either sleeping or watching television.
- Gets What She Wants Via Threat– A guy always thinks that he would never fall for this ploy. However, a woman who is good in the sack (which means crazy enough to try anything you have ever dreamed of) will be able to get just about anything she wants.
- Moves Fast– When you have all these negative traits against you, you have to move fast to secure a series of dates for the next couple weeks. This is why the psychopath will jump into the sack and then into your mother’s arms before a guy has opened one single door for her.