Babe Tribute – Girl on Girl

Looking over the pages of father time, it has been suggested that the rate of girl on girl action (lesbian, bisexual) has been locked at somewhere around 2% for most of human history. Now, what these numbers don’t tell you, is that this lifestyle was strictly forbidden.

Today, it has become much more accepting for women to hold hands, cuddle, strip naked, and spank each other for our viewing pleasure. If you’d ask a woman (to honestly) tell you if she’d ever had a sexual fantasy about another woman, you’d be hard pressed to find one who hasn’t.

If you then asked how many of these women have acted upon this fantasy in some way (kiss, touch, etc.), about 15% would say they have. For the remaining 85% who claimed to be straight, we’d suggest that perhaps you’ve just not met the right woman?

sexy-girls

 

About Doc Hollandaise

Lover, fighter, and bona fide sex expert.





About Doc Hollandaise

Lover, fighter, and bona fide sex expert.